click image to see full size
Weekly Observations (Week Of 6/11/2021)
- U.S. electricity demand surged 16% the week of June 11 as warm temps swept the nation
- W/W demand increases were strongest in Texas, MidCon, and NE/Atlantic
- Incremental supply last week came fairly evenly on a percentage increase basis from coal, gas and wind
- Wind’s improvement w/w is a bit misleading as wind power was coming off a terrible week before
- Solar actually retrenched slighlty
- Visit the Lium Power Consumption model for interactive forecasts
Not A Lium Member Yet?
Join For Free to get industry situation briefs like this sent to your inbox… or check out our premium Membership Plans Here for access to full data sets, predictive models, and special reports.