- Fully utilized fleets dropped to 130 in February down from over 170 in January
- This compares to an average of 145 in Q4’20
- Total active fleets in the field are tracking close to 200 (95 of those in the Permian),
- This compares to 170 at year end
- After the slowdown in February (and assuming continued ramp in March), completion activity is on track to be flat to up ~10% q/q.
- Get more shale stats in our Monthly Shale Activity Data download also released today
Join Lium For Free And Get Industry Situation Briefs Like This Sent To Your Inbox… Or Check Out Our Premium Membership Plans Here To Explore The Underlying Data, Predictive Models, In-Depth Reports & More…